This schedule is subject to change. We will post changes to the TRPA conference platform and app as they happen. All times are in Central Time Zone.
- Not Just Another Plan on the Shelf
- They Don't Know Jack: Youth Sports Coaches and Early Childhood Development
- Podcasting 101
- My People? Your People? Nope...OUR People!
- Nature meets universal design: Designing for active outdoor play for all abilities
- Volunteer Retention and Engagement
- Great Expectations Can Revenue Goals and Social Equity Co-Exist - Sponsored by Landscape Structures represented by Recreation Concepts
- Using Economic Impact Data to Demonstrate an Agency's Relevance
- Will the Lifeguard Freeze? How well are we preparing them?
- Beyond the book: How libraries partner with parks to enhance informal learning environments
- Working with your local government to get things done
- Successful Management of Facilities and Groundskeeping Crews
- Enough is Enough!!!! Identifying the Recreational Leaders Role in Bullying Prevention.
- Creating an Influential and Worthwhile Internship Program
- Neighborhood Parks and Health-Enhancing Physical Activity: The City of Knoxville Experience
- Recreation Programming in a COVID 19 World
- Having Difficult Discussions with Direct Reports
- Prepare for the Unexpected! Recreation Facility Risk Management
- Creating Positive and Lasting Relationships with the Public
- Conflict Resolution: A Masterclass on the Conflict Resolution Process to Handle Any Size Dispute Sponsored by Cunningham Recreation